- Romaine Seguin Named 2017 Chair of World Trade Center Miami
- Enterprise Florida's vital international economic development programs are in serious danger!
- 1,000 Women Strong Trade Initiative
- When Goods Cross Borders, Armies Stay Home
- Customs Grants Partial Reprieve to Importers & Customs Brokers to Automate Entry Processes, But Intends to Proceed with New Electronic Manifest Tests
- Importers & Customs Brokers Now Strongly Encouraged to Conduct Business in Customs’ Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) to Ensure Cargo Clearance Efficiencies and Savings Starting November 1st
- Importers & Exporters Must Act Now to Take Advantage of Pending Multinational Trade Deals & Renewed Duty Breaks